Music

Monday, October 1, 2012

day275.

I seriously need to start getting up super early so I can get to school super early and practice the piano before classes because... I'm not really finding much time to do it in other times of the day and that's not good. Also I have a gym membership I still haven't used and I don't know when I have time to go and that's not good. How do you people go to the gym almost every day, have a job, go to school, and still have a social life? And I don't know how the other piano majors find so much time to practice. I need to step it up.
I had a good phone conversation with an old friend today that I keep in touch with every now and then, that was nice.
Now I'm at work but I probably won't publish this til tonight. I don't know.
Rory is coming over tonight I think. And I think we're going to paint. Ugh I just wish I had internet at my house so I could write my blog at the end of the day. But it's kind of good cause it means I don't waste any time on my laptop.
But it's bad cause that means no Spotify. And my iTunes isn't working for some reason You don't understand!

Days are going by so fast.
I feel so alive.
Everything is so beautiful.
I love everyone.
I love myself.
And I especially love my mother.
:)


Okay so now it's the next day and Rory did come over, but he felt like just watching me paint, so that's what we did. Listening to music and telling stories. My favorite.

What I painted last night. It's not done yet but I'll post it when it is, of course.
My Forever 21 order (minus one more pair of leggings). All of this for $50!


What If
Merlin


Loud Party



No comments:

Post a Comment