Music

Sunday, October 21, 2012

day295.

Okay last night (Saturday) was slightly interesting.
I got off work and went home to change so I could go to the bonfire with my friends. Ty sent me one of his signature hand-drawn maps on how to get to Moes Valley. As soon as I got to the dirt road, though, I got lost. I kept trying to find it but I eventually gave up.
So what did I do instead?
I went to Menchie's to hang out with a bunch of people I don't know. The one who invited me was Sean, then there was Dave, Brady.. Nate? Jef Holm's sister Julie. Umm.. yeah it was random. But fun!
Then I went home and played my guitar until I went to sleep.


Sunday I went to church and all that. We had cinnamon rolls in Relief Society. Yellow tie guy gave a talk in Sacrament meeting.
After church I went to my parent's house for Parker's birthday party. Cute little one-year-old.  We had pretty much the best meal ever and then the best cake ever.
I went back to my house and got ready to go to ward prayer with my roomies.
After that a bunch of our friends came to our house and then we decided to go on an adventure.
Katlyn, Carissa, Christina, Ty, Nathaniel, Monks, Shayla, and I met Marzipan and Dallas over in Bloomington. Dallas brought his jeep so we all piled in and on top of his jeep to ride up the bumpy dirt road all the way up to the top because it would've taken forever to walk.
Then we climbed one of the cell phone towers. It was super fun but scary. We got to the top and drank cream soda and took pictures and then came back down. What a rush.
Then we all piled back in and on the jeep and left.
Everyone came over again to try watching Meet The Robinson's again. I was actually going to stay up to watch the whole thing this time but everyone was being nuts and talking loudly nonstop all at the same time while it was playing. So I went to bed.



Oh hi cutest baby. 
My handsome grandpa and dad. 
Baby opening his presents! 
What a view. You could see everything from up there. 

Katlyn, me, Christina. 
Cream soda cheers! 
Ty. 

Me, Christina, Marzipan, Monks, Nathaniel.





No comments:

Post a Comment