Music

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

day290.

This was going to be the most stressful, tightly-scheduled day ever but it ended up not being that way at all.
I was going to go home right after my ear training class but instead met Kirsten, Ben, Connor, Parker, and my parents at Cafe Rio for lunch. Then instead of going to choir I went home so I could clean my room and clip my nails because I just really needed to do those things in order to feel better.
I was going to go jam with Omar and Taylor and Jonny but then that didn't happen of course. I went shopping with my roommates instead.
I went over to my bishop's house to get my temple recommend (YES!) and that was the only scheduled thing that happened all day.
I went to my parent's house to eat some good dinner.
Then I went to the college to listen to Austin play in the Southwest Symphony.
I left early because I was going to go to Cedar City to record with Chase. I even got on the freeway but I suddenly felt like it was a bad idea to go there so late on a weekday so I turned around and went home.
It was nice because I actually went to bed before 11:30, which is earlier than I've gone to bed in a loong time. Much needed rest.

The only thing I bought all day. You should be so proud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment