Music

Saturday, October 13, 2012

day287.

I got up at 10 today! Be proud. I honestly didn't think today would be very productive because I always take forever to get ready then mozy around til it's time to go to work. But today was awesome. Carissa and I went to Smith's and got groceries for the party tonight and for Sunday dinner tomorrow. Then we came home and washed a bunch of dishes and I made some brownies. Then I went to my parent's house and picked up a bunch of my college stuff and brought it back over. I also brought a few chairs for the party. So now we have a toaster so I don't have to make my poptarts in the microwave anymore. We also hung up a bunch of pictures and a clock and stuff in the living room and my bathroom etc. And I cleaned my bathroom, and Carissa vacuumed the house. I just feel like we got a lot done!
I'm at work now but I'll finish this post and publish it... sometime.
Oh and I checked the mail today (we have the cute old-fashioned mail boxes that pull down) and I had a card from Kelsey!!
So after work I picked Tasha up from her friend's house and brought her to my house for our HOUSE WARMING PARTY! YAY! Carissa and Katlyn and two boys named Tyler and Jason were already there. People brought treats and just hung out and got to know each other, and we had a mini dance party going on in the midget room. But our neighbors got mad for the noise so that didn't last long.
I took a picture of every single person who came I think so.. yep!












This picture is from the week before but they were at the party too. Some other people had already taken pictures in the chairs who were also at the party but I'm not adding their pictures... because. 


No comments:

Post a Comment