Music

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

day283.

So today was supposed to be the best day ever. Some of it turned out just stupid, but it ended up being great at the end.

I met Celeste and her friend at school early to practice a song they wanted to perform in Institute. Then I went to class etc. After choir, we performed in their Institute class and we got yummy cupcakes with cookies inside.
After that I went home and I finally hung up the huge pile of clothes sitting in my closet. Feels great.
Then around five I was supposed to go jam with Taylor and Jonny but long story short, it didn't happen. Problems in communication apparently.
I threw a pity party and went to the mall and walked around for less than ten minutes before going to Panda Express to get some food. I took it to the old airport hill and sat with my guitar on the edge of the cliff. I used to do that a lot but it had been a while. It was nice.
Then Emilee texted me back to hang out/jam so I went and picked her up, and McKayle followed us to my house where we started some plans for a song we're going to cover together and another we're going to write. It's going to be lovely. I promise.
I took Emilee home, and when I came back I thought my roommates were asleep so I was being quiet.
Austin came over to visit, and we were being all quiet. We went outside and I played my guitar in the middle of the street.
We went back inside and I told him I wanted to go up on the plant shelf in my bedroom and he said, "Well why not right now?" So I ended up on the plant shelf. That's when Katlyn came home with her friend David. I thought she was asleep but I guess not! So David left, and then the three of us talked forever ish.
It was a good night.

Busted out my favorite hat.
New best friends. 
Also I drew this yesterday. I'm not the weird type of person to draw dragons but someone asked me to so I did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment