Music

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

day305cont!

After work last night I invited Randon to follow me to Jazzy's where we waited for our friends. Markus got there first, then Bryce with his brother. I got called up to the stage and started playing my Halloween song right as Carissa, Lewis, Ty, and Tyson walked in. It was way fun because the crowd was referring to me as "Ashlee WOO!" and just being awesome. Pretty sure some guy in front was filming me and an old asian lady was taking pictures of me with her phone. It made me feel kinda cool. Katlyn and Kyler were too late to hear me play but that's okay. Last time I played at Jazzy's, a random guy messaged me on Facebook saying I did a good job and mentioned how when they called me "Ashlee Woo" he assumed I was of half-Asian descent or something. I was telling this story to my friends when I and they realized I was dressed as an Asian for Halloween. Classic.
We all chilled in the parking lot for a while deciding what to do when we finally went to my place. All of us but Bryce came, and Sarah and Bernice showed up too. It was a blast just hanging out with everyone in our little house. I love people. I like Markus a lot a lot a lot. He got off his mission five days ago.. haha. He's not even weird.
We were waiting on Markus's friend who didn't have a phone (Markus had it) and had never been to our house. Dallas invited us all to Blair's house to watch Zombieland but we couldn't leave until Markus's friend got there. Well, almost an hour went by so we just left. But by then almost everyone was sleepy, so it was just me, Markus, and Randon.
When we got there, it was just us and Blair and Dallas and Kahryn. Markus couldn't stay long so I drove him to his car and we hugged goodbye. He ran at his car and slid across the hood all cool-like and that's when I knew we were going to be good friends.

Bryce, me, Tyson, Carissa, Lewis, Ty, and Markus. Oh, and Randon's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment