Music

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

day276.

Tuesday was great.
You're not going to believe this, but instead of rolling out of bed around 9:00 and barely making it to my 10:00 am class, I got to the campus before 7:30 am and practiced the piano up until my class! Yeah it was quite a feat for me. No way will that ever become a regular habit.

After work I went to my parent's house and babysat Parker and Conner until Kirsten and Ben got home. Then Carissa and I went to the dollar store then met Katlyn at the DI. We went back to my house to help my dad load the rest of our furniture and the tv they're letting us have into his trailer. Then we unloaded it at our house and arranged our living room. It's super cute. I'll post a picture later. I know I say that a lot. This is just really hard not having internet at my house!

Katlyn and Carissa went on a double date with a couple guys from our ward and I was left alone. I made the stupid mistake of posting about it on Twitter. Yeah I'm an idiot, I know. But after I showered and stuff, Rory came over and we were hanging out for a bit when we decided to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox because I just bought it. Not long after we started it, there was a knock at the door.

I assumed it was my roommates just being too lazy to unlock the door themselves, so I got up and opened the door and there was a giant wolf standing there. And by wolf I mean a person in a completely furry wolf costume from head to toe, mask, gloves, and all. I screamed but immediately realized it was someone in my family because I recognized the costume. I started laughing and the wolf revealed herself to be Des, my sister. Rory came to the door all confused and then he started laughing too.

Gabby appeared, cracking up, as she had been trying to film my reaction with her phone. They thought I'd be home alone so that's why they did that. Then they left to go terrorize other innocent people.
Rory and I continued watching our movie, and later my roommates came home. Rory left before the movie was over so we're going to watch it later maybe.

Katlyn's friend Jimmy came over and invited us all to go to someone's house to watch Snow White and the Huntsman. Katlyn told me I could be his passenger on the back of his bullet bike, and she and Carissa drove over in her car. The movie was pretty good. Except one girl wouldn't shut up about how ugly Kristen Stewart is and then I realized how stupid I must sound when I dis on people, even celebrities. No one is perfect. Kristen Stewart is pretty. She doesn't have to be a fake, perfect-looking celebrity to be pretty. And have you ever thought about the fact that even celebrities are children of God? Weird.

Funny random thing. Twice now have I said Rory's name to someone and gotten the response, "What's a Rory?" Hahaha.

This isn't what I wore but I was trying on clothes I have and the only other picture I took this day was just.. not great.


No comments:

Post a Comment