Music

Friday, October 19, 2012

day293.

The weather has been pretty lovely lately.

After classes, I went to visit Omar. His three little sisters all answered the door and they were the cutest things ever, telling me I looked pretty today and shouting to Omar that a "cute girl is here to see him." We stood in front of his house talking for a few minutes and then I left.
I did my laundry today and I'm so happy that I don't have any more clothes that smell like campfire, which means I can wear my beanie again, yay!

I also got to spend some good time with Connor. He was being the cutest and sweetest boy.

I then went over to the college to jam with Colter. When I got to the orchestra room, he was playing music with Madison and Mckenzie while James and this other girl were listening. They write music for the guitar, cello, and mandolin (I think that's what it was, I didn't really look) and it sounds so beautiful and unique. I wish I could write stuff like that.

Colter and I went outside and sat on the grass under a tree and just played a couple songs on our guitars before he had to meet his parents for dinner and I had to start getting ready for the choir concert.
I really need to buy a cute black dress or something.

My dad came and listened to me sing in the choir. Mom was at work. When we were finished, I went home to see what the plans were with my roommates. Spencer, who I hadn't seen in months, came over to say hi. Katlyn and her friends went hot tubbing but I didn't feel like doing that. Spencer was going to go bowling with his friends but I didn't want to do that either. Bowling isn't even fun.

So I went to Sarah's, because I planned on doing that anyway. And I got to sit and catch up with her while she worked on sewing a quilt. I wish I did cool stuff like that. I don't even know how to sew the seam on my black pants, so I just wear them around with a hole in them.

Spencer.

No comments:

Post a Comment