Music

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

day277.

I always dread Wednesdays but usually as soon as my piano lesson is over I feel better. Such was the case today. After piano I finished my painting by drawing Rory in the middle of it with Sharpie, just like he wanted. I'm going to give it to him tonight probably, if I see him. I'll also post a picture as soon as I can. Probably on Instagram first.
@ashleewoo
After class I went to Taco Bell cause I was craving it like mad, and it was strange cause there were a bunch of fairly attractive men there. But then I realized... these guys aren't even that attractive. Either I'm getting pickier, or there are really only a handful of super attractive men in this whole city that I know of. I don't like this. Oh well, it's fine, I'm already friends with all the attractive ones and it doesn't even matter.
Work was annoying because I spent almost an hour listening to (both sides of the conversation) and old lady trying to get technical support from a dude in India, and I could hardly understand him so this 80-something-year-old lady couldn't either and she didn't understand computers and just ugh.
But after work I headed to Jazzy's and sat by Mic and Emilee.
Emilee was great.
Mckayle and Ty also came to listen to me. What great friends. Shalem came right before I played so he listened too.
And of course Kyle was there and all those people.
Next week, Emilee, Mckayle, and I are going to jam and try to cover a song with a three-part melody.



No comments:

Post a Comment