Music

Monday, October 8, 2012

day282.

Getting up today sucked. Day back to school after a vacation. I'm so excited to not have school this Thursday and Friday!
School wasn't so bad though. And I practiced a little. I need to make up for my weekend away.
After choir, my mom picked me up in the Charger (which we had til the end of today) and took me to the mall. She wanted to go to Bath and Body works to use her coupons. When we were done there, Kirsten texted my mom saying they were almost back to St. George and so she wanted to go home and wait for them. Two days is a long time not to see sweet little Conner and Parker! So I got to play with them for a bit before coming to work.
Just so you know, it's basically against the law to hand off a call at my job before you've been on it for ten minutes, even then you have to get permission first. It's a federal regulation for our company. So today I'm on a call definitely less than ten minutes in, and I accidentally kick the plug and my computer shuts off. Whoops. Sorry person. Hope I don't get in trouble!

I ran into Austin!
Celeste and I in choir! 


No comments:

Post a Comment