Music

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

day291.

p      ujtbugut1 jkn  ybbvhbj


Those were Parker's two cents.
It's his first birthday! So I had to let him contribute to my blog post :) Little cutie.
I set a bunch of alarms this morning, starting at 5:00 am, so I could go to the school and practice before my 9:00 a.m. Lesson. When the first one went off at 5:00, I was wide awake. Remember how I went to bed early-ish last night? Well I had only got about 6.5 hours of sleep but I felt great. I should've gotten out of bed right then but I thought, hmmm, since I'm feeling so great now I should just rest a bit more and get up in 45 minutes.
Nope. I got up with just enough time to get ready then go practice for about 15 minutes before my lesson. Fail. But it wasn't so bad...
I practiced after until music theory. Then I went to lunch with yellow tie guy at Pier 49! Love that place and their barbecue chicken pizza. Mmmmm.
I visited my parent's house so that I could spend time with Parker on his birthday. Aaahh I love him so much it's ridiculous. He's the sweetest baby.





And now because I can't got on Pinterest I'm going to post a million photos of things I want from Wanelo.com. Things I want but I will never got to have. Oh well.

Samantha Elephant TopDENY Designs Home Accessories | Leah Flores With You Throw PillowImperial Soirée Vintage Collar Accordion Dress in Mint Tea | Sincerely Sweet BoutiqueCoincidence & Chance Flecked Elbow Patch SweaterPink cosmic print sweat topVinyl Record Album Wall Clock (artist is Stevie Nicks)Large Vintage French Oval Wall Mirror Shabby Aqua Hollywood Regency Turner VictorianOpal Ring, Silver Opal Rings, Adjustable White Opal RingIPHONE 5 CASE MUSIC Note Chart Paper Pattern Song Melody lyricsSALE-Light Emerald Shimmer Pinky RingBlank Gold Printed Skinny With Zippers $92Creative Home Decorating - Opulentitems.comfeather and turquoise double ring, slave ring, connected rings, chain rings, tribal ring, unique ringLongline Patrick Star PulloverOatmeal Tan Beige Wool Blend Slouchy Hand Knit Oversized Ribbed Woodsy Beanie Hat With Wood Buttonstoo cold outside for angels to fly - Music Mad - Skreened T-shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Tees, Baby One-Pieces and Tote BagsV Neck Bat-wing Sleeve Color Matching Ladies Grey Wool Blend Sweater One Size @YIF10890g - Women's ClothingThe North Face Denali JacketSM New York- -Women's Jaclyn Cuffed Blanket Combat Boot - Brown-Shoes-Womens-BootsHot Air Balloon Leggings - Womens Legging - Antique White - Tights - OZ - MEDIUMRainbow Galaxy Shoes SneakersZig Zag SK8-Hi Slim CA

Parisian 32in Burgundy Double Zip Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment