Music

Friday, October 5, 2012

day279.

I woke up to a phone call from my mom saying it was time to wake up and get ready to leave. I got ready really fast, loaded my stuff into my car, and drove to my parent's house. We rented a black Charger for the weekend and took it to California. We got to the hotel and met Kirsten's family there (they got to California the day before). Then we all went to Disneyland until midnight! It was awesome. I love Splash Mountain and Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain. You know, all the mountains! And I love my family. We had lots of fun.


PICTURE OVERLOAD.
Lawn gnome? 
Lovely drive. 



Conner and Parker on the Haunted Mansion ride. 

My first thought when I saw this was, "Well where do the rest of the girls go?" 
Buzz Lightyear! 










No comments:

Post a Comment