Music

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

day297.

Monday night I decided to go up to Cedar City right after work to record with Chase for the first time since April. It was a stupid idea.
But here's the song if you want to listen to some mediocre talent:

soundcloud.com/ashleewoo/visit-me-here

I got to the college before class so Celeste and I could practice in the concert hall.
After choir, I met with Colter to jam a little bit before his next class. Then I practiced the piano.
I went home and hung out. Went to my parent's house to eat lasagna. Rushed back to the college and made it in time to watch the Jazz Band Concert.
Waited around for my roommates to get home. Went to play volleyball at the Ence's. Went to Del Taco for Taco Tuesday. Went home and showed friends my new song. Went to bed.


My sister made fun of my outfit. But a stranger told me he sees me a lot and that I dress interesting and asked for my number.
My phone doesn't like taking action shots. 
The flash made us all look possessed. 
Nathaniel and Katlyn being adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment