Music

Thursday, October 4, 2012

day278.

Holy crap I have so many days to make up for. Whoops.
Thursday... crap what did I do Thursday? Umm well I went to school but then I had work off because I thought I'd be going to California but I didn't... yet.
Let's see I remember coming home and just relaxing and dude seriously I feel like I went somewhere but I can't remember where. I wanted Sarah to come over but she took forever and didn't come over until like 9 at night I think? Shortly after she came over, I invited Tyson to come too so she could meet him and we could all hang out. Right after he came over, Rory came to get his painting and brought Elena with him. Those two only stayed about half an hour, and Sarah left soon after, then Tyson.
I really wish I remembered more because it was a pretty good day.. I think.

Oh yeah, I packed after that.

Did I upload this? It's the painting I did for Rory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment