Music

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

day305.

Happy Halloween!

Here is the final version of my song, which has been renamed "Crystallize." Please take a listen :)

http://soundcloud.com/ashleewoo/crystallize

So I woke up today with just enough time to get to my piano lesson, so I didn't dress up in a costume. My lesson went very well and afterwards finished some homework. I went to music theory, then went with my friends to guitar ensemble to do some more homework while I listened to them play. Then I went to choir!
I went with Kimi Gubler to Panda Express for lunch. She was dressed as Katniss.
I dropped her off then went home and Kirsten reminded me that they had a Geisha costume so I am now wearing that complete with a bun wig and white makeup and red lipstick. Yay.

After work I'm going over to Jazzy's to play my cheesy Halloween song and also the acoustic version of Crystallize... maybe. I just barely got a call from this guy named Markus who I haven't met yet but he is in town and wants to hang out so hopefully he comes to listen along with Randon and Bryce and Katlyn and Carissa and whoever else wants to come and chill. Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment