Music

Thursday, October 25, 2012

day299.

Last night after work, Randon invited me to go to Applebee's with him so we went and split the appetizer thingy and got a blondie. It was so delicious especially since I hadn't eaten more than a donut since six in the morning. After that I went to my parent's house for a sec, then home and to bed.

Today has been almost as bad as yesterday. I mean school was fine and everything, but then I dropped my phone in the parking lot... yeah.
It doesn't look damaged or anything but the bottom  half of my touch screen doesn't work. So I can open some things if they're on my home screen or if I get a notification because they're at the top but I can't click the back button to exit out of things or my home button. So it's basically useless. I can't text people back.
Good news is, I'm still under the year warranty with Verizon. I went to the Verizon store and they didn't even ask if I dropped it, just looked at it then said they will send me a replacement. YES.
Bad news is, it won't get here til Monday.
So I hope everything works out okay this weekend... because I don't have internet unless I'm at my parent's house so I can't even communicate with people that way.
Also, I obviously can't send pictures from my phone so I can't put on any pictures today that I take.
I don't think I can even take pictures.
So here's some stuff from the lovely internet.

Clean Room Decal - StackedWomens/Ladies Combats Military Flats Heels Boots Lace Up Black/Red Us 5.5~7.5I'm Actually a Mermaid - Keep Calm & Be a Mermaid - Skreened T-shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Tees, Baby One-Pieces and Tote BagsReversible Hippie head band - bohemian headbandsDENY Designs Home Accessories | Holly Sharpe African Essence Duvet Coverballoon flying fish Art Print by Vin Zzep | Society6Free People Crochet Slouch BootColor Block Long Sleeve Sweater Yellow S005316Mahogany Brown Leather Boho Messenger Bag with Crochet Doily and Antique Key - Medium One Of A Kind - MADE TO ORDERVintage .90 Carat Diamond Engagement RingThe Best Is Yet To Come Art Print by Alicia Bock | Society6Mini Compass Ringknee open smile hole new top lace flower printed nine of pants render pantsStarfish in Paradise Ring | TrinkettesManuscript Tee By Tee And CakeA-Line Bow TunicRogerrr Riding BootShiny Silver Snow White Drusy Ring with Hearts- Handmade by Rachel PfefferCrochet circle shrug, color block  green and blue sweater, outerwear, shawl collarFurry String LightsKnitted Mirror Eagle Jumper - New In This Week  - New InTechtonik Mini Skirt - Beige at Necessary ClothingConstellations Art Print by Sarah Turbin | Society6HOBBIT inspired Door, locket Necklace, ant. brasstoneMedium Luce Hanging Lantern Candleholder | World MarketTone It Down Top $35Furlicious Leanback LoungerFree People Avalanche Swit

No comments:

Post a Comment