Music

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

day284.

In that moment I was convinced it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I went to bed last night way too late (sorry mom) and I wasn't looking forward to getting up today at all. I feel that way every Wednesday, you know, because of my piano lesson at 9. Also, I started feeling a little stuffy yesterday. So I set a bunch of alarms, and I was just about to roll out of bed to get ready when my piano teacher texted me. She said she'd had extreme headaches all night and that she needed to go to the doctor, therefore no piano lesson. I seriously could not have been happier in my tired, sleepy state. I went back to bed until I had to get up for my class at 11. Ahhh so nice.
I felt so cute today wearing a skirt and tights and cute shoes and my little hat. In between classes, it started pouring like crazy, so I went outside and ran around in the rain. I'm weird. One day I'll have someone equally weird to dance in the rain with me.
After choir I went to Jimmy John's. Then I went to Mica's house so she could record me playing the piano for them to practice to. Then I went home and practiced the song I'm going to cover with Emilee and McKayle.
And then work. Alex and I work together 12 hours out of the week, and when we're here at the same time we chat on the IM the whole time. But today something came up so he didn't come to work and that sucks.
No chat buddy. And no one to poke their head above the cubicles across the room at me.
Also I spilled blue Gatorade all over my pants and the couch in the break room.
Taylor picked me up from work in his new truck and we went through the Wendy's drive thru where he got me some fries and a Frosty. Then he took me to his friend Devon's house out in Washington. Bryn was there, and then a girl named Kelly came, then the other guy who lives there named Trevor. When I first got there, I spilled my fries all over the floor. Twice in one day, geeze.
Taylor took me back to my car and I went home. Katlyn's friends Christina and Jason then came over to pick us up and take us to a dance party at Jimmy's house. It was pretty fun but I have come down with a cold or allergies or something so I wasn't feeling too great. We watched Madagascar 3, which I'd never seen before, and it was seriously the funniest thing ever.
We went home and went to bed late again but it's okay that was the last time I promise.

Chad sent me this when I woke up :)
Tights today. Got lots of comps :) 
 Horrible picture of me but this is my new friend Devon!
Dancing solo in the rain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment