Music

Sunday, October 14, 2012

day288.

I bore my testimony today for Fast Sunday and it really was a great meeting.
My roommates and I noticed a cute boy in the back of the room who we call "yellow tie guy" although we have since learned his real name.
After church we had Blair, Kyler, and Travis over for dinner. We had chicken rolls and salad, and Kyler brought fruit to go with it. That was fun.
We all went to ward prayer together and talked to yellow tie guy some more, and I got his number and stuff.
Ty and Derrick came over and watched "Raise Your Voice" with us after that. Haha oh man what a cheesy stupid movie. But it was fun.
I'm pretty sure that's the night Katlyn and I slept on the futon in the living room together. Because we're weird.

OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSELF THIS DAY I FAIL EVERYTHING.


No comments:

Post a Comment