Music

Saturday, October 27, 2012

day301.

We left Sand Cove at about 8 this morning, and so I had time to go home and change and make it to our choir performance at the Tabernacle. Although I smelled like fire and I was wearing yesterday's makeup. Woo!
I got to go home and shower after that and hopefully my hair doesn't smell like fire anymore but now I have a bunch of laundry to do.
I took Carissa and Katlyn up to Steve's Mini Mart with me so I could get a soda, and I said hi to the guy who works there. A few weeks ago I asked his name and told him I would be a regular but I hadn't been back since and I forgot his name. I felt bad because he remembered mine. Also, I had just gotten out of the shower and hadn't put any eye makeup on yet and I was dressed dumb. I was chatting away as he handed me my receipt and I walked outside with Carissa and Katlyn following behind me. They were both like.. Uh, Ashlee, he just gave you his number! Yeah I had no idea. Good thing I didn't throw the receipt into the garbage can right outside the door like I usually do.
But I can't text him (Colby) because my phone is broken.
Yeah. The three or four guys I like the most happened to want to hang out the weekend my phone is broken. Such is life!
I thought I was going to have all afternoon to get stuff done but then Carissa remembered it was Dana Little's bridal shower. So the three of us went to that and I'm glad we did because it was fun and there was good food and Dana is just adorahle. Katlyn had to leave early to go to her other friend's bridal shower, so Carissa and I walked home. It was a lovely day and I really should walk places more often when they are close by. It was just so pretty.
Now I'm at work and I'm trying to write a song for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment