Music

Sunday, October 28, 2012

day302.

Missed you, Henry.

Sunday.
I woke up not knowing where I was.
I forgot to mention in my last post that Carissa didn't go to the corn fields with us. She took her car home while I rode with someone else. So, while Ty was driving me home that night, I realized I didn't have my purse, meaning I didn't have my keys, meaning I was locked out of my house. So Ty offered to let me crash on his couch. What a nice guy.
So I woke up in his house and said hi to his family and then Ty drove me home and for a minute we convinced Katlyn that we had gotten lost in the cornfield all night and that we were just now getting home.
That made two nights of not sleeping in my bed.

So anyway, Katlyn went to a ward at 9:00 and Carissa went to our church ward council meeting at 11:00. We didn't have choir because Adam was out of town, so I got an hour before Sacrament meeting to wander around and talk to random people. It was fun.

After church we went home and got dinner ready for our guests. Blair, Dallas, and Lewis came over at five for enchiladas. The six of us sat at our cute little round table and had great conversation. Blair and Dallas owned at darts, then they left to go watch The Walking Dead. Lewis brought Battleship and us girls had never seen it before so we watched that. I actually really really liked all the special effects and everything. Awesome movie.

Then the four of us all went to ward prayer late, ate some treats and hot chocolate, had a good time, then went to Derrick's house to play Mario Kart on Nintendo 64. There were four controllers but six people so if you got 3rd or 4th place you had to hand off your controller. I got first and second every time so basically I owned at Mario Kart and I don't know how because I've never been so good at it.

After more people showed up and we played some more, Katlyn and I left to meet Kyler Mitchell and Mike Wilson at the Institute building. They had a bucket of chalk and we attempted to draw a Monopoly board around some squares on campus. We didn't have a whole lot of chalk so we couldn't draw the full board but we did the main squares and it was pretty fun. A bike cop came and asked our names but we didn't get in trouble since we weren't drawing on the buildings or anything. He was cute, too. Officer Gibb.

We went to Denny's after midnight and got some yummy foodses and the boys were nice enough to pay for us.

Good day and night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment