Music

Thursday, October 25, 2012

day299cont.

So last night after work I went and got gas from Smith's with my family then went home to eat.

THEN, Katlyn, Dave, Rebecca, and I met a bunch of people at Nathan Mitchell's house and all headed over to the Snow Canyon caves. Monks and Ty started running ahead on the trail and so did Nathan, and then I did too. I eventually caught up to Nathan but Ty and Monks were way ahead and everyone else was way behind. We kept following the trail and got to what looked like the opening to a cave. There were two silhouettes of people walking on the other side of it and we called out to them thinking it was Ty and Monks but they didn't respond. We got weirded out and turned around to go back. We still couldn't see anyone else. We went back up the trail and saw a glow stick lying on the ground and Nathan said, "Well... that's creepy."
But apparently that was for us to see to know that everyone was down there. We got all freaked out for nothing. Then as we were climbing down, Sam Pace and his brother showed up! I invited them but knew it'd be hard to communicate with my phone not working properly.
But we all went down in the caves and played hide and seek with glow sticks. It was a blast.
As we were leaving, we ran into Austin Hall, a guy from high school and before who I hadn't seen or talked to in like ten years it seemed. It was a way good little reunion.
We left and went through the McDonald's drive thru. For some reason, Nathan went through it backwards. We all had a dance party in the parking lot (well, Katlyn and I) and some people in line thought we were on crack.
Sam, Ben, and I all cuddled on the floor of my house until it was time to go to bed. The end.

Oh and during the day I went to the mall to get my package from my mom and this is me and Desi.



No comments:

Post a Comment