Music

Thursday, October 18, 2012

day292.

All we do is work and go to school but we're always broke and we never have enough time to learn.


Last night after work I went home to eat something.. I think? Then I went back to the college to practice piano for a bit and to do an assignment in the library.
I was sitting at a computer and a couple guys sitting behind me kept whispering "Baby girl. Baby girl in the blue. Hey baby girl." So I finally turned around and they were just being annoying. Ugh. So I ignored them the rest of the time.
I then raced home and right over to Ty's house where Carissa was practicing a musical number with Mica and Carlee and Dana for Sunday. I'm playing the piano for them so I ran through the song with them a couple times before leaving. Ty has Blair and Nate Mitchell over, so I invited them to come with Carissa, Katlyn, Christina and I to go to Domino's to get pizza. Scott was at Domino's too.
Then we all went over to Blair's little cottage to eat it. Then we went back to my house to watch Meet The Robinson's but Blair went home cause he had work this morning. I only stayed up for the first 20 minutes of the movie before going to bed.

So now it's Thursday. I woke up at 9:17, giving me under half an hour to get ready for school. But I made it through all my classes and then I went to my parent's house to get something to eat. I also took a bunch of my Winter clothes out of Desi's room so I can wear them. Then I went home and took a 15 minute nap before work.

But work has been pretty good today. I got another 911 call and that made me nervous again. I also listened to a guy for 20 minutes talk who had an Indian accent.
Also I'm sitting in the cubicle directly across from Alex, which has never happened before but it is the most hilarious thing ever. You see, you can hear everyone around you speaking monotone on their calls. So if you say anything monotone, they just assume you are dictating. So Alex and I will occasionally say things to each other, but we say them monotone so nobody has any idea that we are talking to each other. It's hilarious.
Have you ever heard of the "mental hotline"? You just call a number and it says funny stuff like "If you're schizophrenic press 3, 4, 5, 6, if you're depressed it doesn't matter which number you dial because no one will answer." Just stuff like that. Anyway, I just heard Alex dictate that and it made me laugh so hard. This job, man. It can be funny but also really serious.
Also there was chocolate cake in the break room. Yum.

After work I came home, then we all decided to go to Laney's party at her house. Me, Carissa, Katlyn, and her friend Shayla from Idaho. But we didn't want to watch the movie so we went downstairs, and then half the people ended up following us downstairs. We felt bad so we went back upstairs but then we ended up leaving. We wanted food so we went to McDonald's. I invited Randon to also ditch the party and come hang out with us and long story short we spent almost two hours at McDonald's because more and more of our friends kept showing up. And by friends I mean Katlyn's friends holy cow.
Then we went home, and I went over to Rory's to watch a movie made from a Stephen King novel. It was weird.

Alex at work.  
Chillin at Laney's party. 


And this is muscle man asking for Katlyn's number. 


Last night at work <3


More of my wishlist? Okay.

Handmade Harvest Fall Ombre Hair Extensions, Brunette Human Hair Extensions Clip, Hair Wefts, Clip in Hair, Dip Dyed Hair ExtensionsNew Ladies Women Lovely Loose CONTRAST COLOR Cardigan Top Casual Sweater outwearSweet & Rugged Combat Boots, Sweet Country Inspired ShoesCloud Nine Chevron Dress Black and WhiteBraided Arm SweaterEar Pins, Wedding Jewelry - Champagne Gold Glass Pearls and Gold Beads, Pair Earringstriangle shiny necklace/ Green necklace /bubble statement necklace/ bib necklace statement necklace pendant necklace LA Made Cargo Split Neck TeeROMWE | Color Block Single Breasted Blue Cardigan, The Latest Street FashionWhite autumn flowers Beach wedding barefoot sandals, bangle, wedding ankletFree People Woodland Soft SockFiligree Bangle Bracelet Maylana - Gold, Filigree Bracelet, Boho, Gypsy, Boho Chic, Bohemian Bracelet, Boho Jewelry, Filigree JewelryCampus Tote, Rugged School Totes & BagsGipsy Paneled Net TightROMWE | Colorful Clouds Print Elastic Skirt, The Latest Street FashionCanvas Lace-Up Bootie: Charlotte RusseBLUE GALAXYLucca Couture Striped Jeanankle-strap-platforms BLACK CHESTNUT GREEN WINE - GoJane.comWorkaholics Bear CoatSALE - Vintage Gold 3-Fold Mirror With Flowersi want you to want me - Words Words Words - Skreened T-shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Tees, Baby One-Pieces and Tote BagsDENY Designs Home Accessories | Leah Flores Wanderlust 1 Sheet SetLeather Boots Women/Ladies Slip On Combats Military Flats Lace Up Low Heels Boot

.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment