Music

Sunday, October 7, 2012

day281.

Sunday.
We woke up and went to Denny's for breakfast. After that we headed home. We stopped in Primm Valley to go to the mall real quick, and I bought some stuff from Charlotte Russe. I promise I'll upload pictures of everything later, I just can't do it at work unless I email myself all the pictures from my phone and that would take forever. I upload them to Dropbox and then put them on here. We ate at Taco Bell and got on the road again.
We also stopped in Vegas to go to the MAC store real quick for my mom and to get drinks and stuff. Then we went home!
I went straight to ward prayer at Ty's house, and there were a ton of people there, plus a bunch that aren't even in our ward. It was really fun though. Andrew Johnston just got home from his mission and he was there.
I left and went home so I could start my music theory assignment. About an hour into it, my roommates came home and Ty came over too with his guitar so we could jam. It was pretty fun. I love improvising and stuff. We also played darts.
He left and my roommates went to bed. I took a nice bath and painted my nails and stuff and I felt so refreshed. Ahhh. This week will be... amazing.


This is my friend from Philadelphia shhhhh. 






No comments:

Post a Comment