Music

Monday, October 29, 2012

day303.

First of all I just want to include this because I thought it was adorable and made me smile:

"let's be in love. but let's pretend it happened in some fantastical way. like you were a princess and i was the son of a stable hand and we were forbidden to mingle but we did anyway and then they found out so they sent guards to my house and made my family leave the country but while they were carrying me away i promised you that i would come back for you someday and then like 15 years later you were kidnapped by an evil sorcerer who wanted to take control of your father's kingdom and then i fought armies and dragons and sorcerers to rescue you from a castle that was surrounded by a moat full of lava and i brought you back to your country and your dad made me a knight and then we were in love. that's just off the top of my head though."

Today has been a weird but good day. Katlyn woke me up and made me a chocolate chip waffle and I went to school. I can't really remember what was weird today it just was. But people were super happy and friendly in the music building, even more than normal, and it just made happy. I have so many friends in the department now.

I went to my parent's house to check the mail and MY PHONE WAS IN THERE. YES.
For a second, it wasn't working when I first turned it on and I was really upset but now it's working and I'm so happy. It was extremely difficult communicating with people and working things out without being able to text or make phone calls. Also, I wanted to take pictures so many times but I never could!
Praise the Lord that I was under warranty.

After work I visited Austin for a minute at his work. Then I was going to go to the school to practice but as soon as I got in my car I got a thousand texts from my roommates saying "Ashlee. Ashlee. Ashlee." So I went to my house to hang out with them. We went over to Derrick's for a bit to watch the dudes play COD and I played a couple rounds of Nazi Zombie. We didn't stay long though and went home to go to sleep I think..  I'm losing my mind.


First picture with my new phone!
The work bathroom.. haha.

Some pictures of my new pocket watch necklace!



No comments:

Post a Comment