Music

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

day298.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. today to sub Tony's wife's route for one day.
Thinking back on my day I'm 100% sure the only things I have put into my system are a chocolate sprinkled donut, a Dr. Pepper, and later a Diet Cherry Pepsi. I don't recall eating anything else.

I'm hungry. Three and a half more hours until I can get any sort of food.

Anyway, my piano lesson was alright. I went home inbetween classes to wash my hair because I felt so gross.

I had my appointment for my pre-operation today. I had a similar appointment about a year ago, when a doctor was telling me about the surgery (because I was going to do it last year but didn't get around to it). Anyway, I remember him holding my foot and rubbing it, describing how he was going to cut into my foot and break my bone and just the thought and feeling of it made me nauseous. Even typing about it right now is making me sick to my stomach a little. Probably some of that has to do with me not eating anything but a donut and carbonated beverages.
So, today was the same thing. I needed a cup of water because I felt so sick. I'm a baby. My little sister was going into surgery once and I couldn't even be in the room where they were getting her ready without feeling squeamish.
But you know, I'm just dramatic or whatever.

I hate waiting for the doctor.
Yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment