Music

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

day304.

So on Sunday I lied and said no pictures were taken that day but guess what, I just remember that Kyler took pictures of us while drawing the Monopoly board so I'll post one of those here. Woo!

Tuesday.. Hmmm. I made it to school and stuff. I practiced some piano and guitar. After choir I ran home and started my laundry and ate lunch.

My ward planned a temple night and we had a time slot from 8:00-10:00 p.m. and I was planning on going to that. But then I realized it was going to be the only time I would be able to record before my surgery, and I don't know when I'll feel like recording after. But I didn't want to trade the temple for a song so I went to the temple alone at 3:00. I was in and out of there in barely over 20 minutes, it was amazing. I hadn't been in a really long time, and it was just the most fluid and peaceful thing ever. It was a beautiful day.

I went home to finish my laundry and get ready for stuff.
I went over to the baseball fields for a sec to say hi to Carissa, Lewis, Derrick, and Sarah, then I practiced piano at the Institute building for an hour or so.
Then time to eat again and head to Cedar!

I recorded a new song! Freak yeah. Can't wait to upload it :) It's different than my other songs.
I got back into town around 11:00 p.m., and Bryce invited me over to hang out with him. We watched How I Met Your Mother where I left off months ago and then I went home.



Where all the magic happens.
This is the master in his natural habitat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment