Music

Sunday, October 21, 2012

day294.

Today was actually a pretty enjoyable Saturday, I guess.
I went grocery shopping with Carissa at Smith's. She had to buy stuff for the FHE activity on Monday so I went along to help her with ideas and such.
Guess what, my room is still clean! I'm doing such a good job! I love my room. It's so cool.
I went over to my parent's house to eat lunch and see my dad and sister.
Then I went to visit my mom at her work cause I wanted to see her today.
I went to the college to practice piano up until it was time for me to go to work, and now I'm here!
I am pretty sure I'm going to a bonfire with a bunch of friends right when I get off. I guess all my stuff is going to smell like fire again! There's got to be a way to avoid that...
I suppose I'll leave you with a few xkcd comics and some items off of Wanelo that I desperately want but don't need. And then if anything interesting happens tonight, I'll write about it tomorrow.


This is my boyfriend.



LightBarrel - Part 1
8 Pcs Set Korean Stylish Trendy Mixed Charms Lettering wishing Ring RingsBC Shoes Fresh Veggies Boot | Mod Retro Vintage Boots | ModCloth.comBottoms - Urban OutfittersShiny Gold Secret Message Locket - Vintage Brass Ball Locket Necklace - New EditionHampton Vanity Tower & Super SetROMWE | Rhombus Check Green Batwing Sweater, The Latest Street FashionHandmade Jewelry Display Made With Vintage Type Drawer, Large Printer Drawer Jewelry Display, Accessories Storage, Earring Holder DisplayFREE MELTING CLOCK with purchase,Handmade 4ft Curved Bookshelf Oak Stained/BlkNeapolitan Blouse $26Coffee Mug, handmade ceramic cup, coffee cupNavy Twill Cloud CouchCube  gold necklace-vintage styleCute kawaii blue mini bus volkswagen chrome logo Apple On iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4s Case, iPhone 4 Hard Case, iPhone Case-graphic Iphone caseLaced in Snow Blouse, Sweet Bohemian topswomen's Jade green silk Chiffon 8 meters of skirt circumference  long dress maxi skirt qz02Crochet-Back TeeL266 Elegant Japan Beautiful Bowknot Fashion Womens Girl Lolita Dresses Size SSari Bed CanopyFree People Alameda Embellished BackpackFree People Crochet Slouch BootHigh-Top Canvas SneakersJACKET WITH ASYMMETRICAL PANELS - TEEN GIRLS COLLECTIONS - WOMAN -  FranceCopper Surprise, Leather Cuff Bracelet, Beaded Cuff Bracelet, Chan Luu InspireddressSpool Basics Thermal Top in Canyon, Sweet Bohemian SweatersLeather Ring with Feather Charm - Choose Your ColorCharlie Brown Stripe - Peanuts T-shirt - MyTeeSpot - Your T-shirt StoreIphone 5 Case, New IPhone 5 Case Ra.. on LuullaBlush Rhinestone Embellished Tulle Empire Waist Couture Gown - Unique Vintage - Homecoming Dresses, Pinup & Prom Dresses.SALE lace leg warmers womens Cashmere feel Tan /  ROOMIER FIT  larger calves amazing softness by Catherine Cole Studio legwarmers knit ribZigzag CurtainCHIC BATWING SLEEVE V-NECK HALF SLEEVE SWEATER JUMPER 3557Green Matrix Jasper Disc, Boho Ring.. on LuullaEmsal 2012 Elegant and Sexy Style Bowknot Embellished High-HSergio Rossi fashion. SROSSIFW-A22720-5916-SKIN-36.5 Aztec Laser Cut Sandal Bootie, Sergio Rossi Style, Sergio Rossi Luxury Savings SROSSIFW-A22720-5916-SKIN-36.5Studded Collar A-Line DressPraise the Roof Studded Army Green Military Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment