Music

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

day213.

At the end of the night I read my daily horoscope only to find out that I did the exact opposite of what it told me to do today. Good thing I don't take horoscopes seriously.


Hopefully one of these days very soon I will be able to write about something I did before I go to work at noon. But I usually don't get out of bed early enough.
So after work today, I met my mom at the Hope Chest. The last Tuesday of every month, they put everything at 50% off the already super low prices. So I bought a bunch of shirts.
We went to TJ Maxx too and I bought more shirts, some pants, and a dress.
I used to hate shopping, I think because we used to go all the time when I was younger, and I had 3 sisters to share the shopping time with. But over the last year or so I've gotten really into it. I just like buying new clothes! I'm such a girl! Although no matter how many clothes I buy, I still feel like I have nothing to wear. No style. What a problem.
While we were in TJ Maxx there was thunder booming crazy loud, then pouring rain, but by the time we went outside it had cleared up so I missed out on that mini storm. I love thunder though.
Oh by the way, as I was pulling up to the Hope Chest, some stupid lady pulled out her car right in front of me and I honked the crap out of her. Why are people so dumb?!
But not as dumb as the girl at Little Caeser's. I went to pick up some Hot n' Ready's on my way home for my family. My mom had given me 4 punch cards that all had a few punches in them so I could combine them and get a free pizza. I went through the drive thru, handed the girl the cards and asked her to combine them, and then handed her my mom's debit card. She then hands me back two punch cards, one of which is completely punched out, saying I can bring it back next time for a free pizza. I was like, "Uh, can't I just use that on one of the pizzas I'm getting right now?" And she said, "Oh, your card has already ran through."
Um are you kidding me? Pretty sure I didn't want you to combine those punch cards for fun. Seriously people, use your brain, it's pretty amazing.
I met up with Sam at Taco Bell to talk, and we decided to not get back together.
I've spent most of the night in my room playing my guitar and singing. I forgot to mention I bought a cheap clock at the Hope Chest today so I could paint it, so I did that tonight too.
If anyone ever wants to go on a night walk, I'm (almost) always up for it...

I took this picture in the Hope Chest dressing room cause it's my favorite place to you know, take a picture of myself. I had a good hair day but I really wish I was smiling in this picture because I realize I have a lot of pictures where I look like I'm trying to be all serious and stuff and it's stupid.
 Baby nephew likes pizza.
 So far I have only found this at the Depot Junction gas station on the corner of Sunset Blvd and Valley View. It is so good but I think it's limited edition.
 All of my new clothes! Except I didn't get that white shirt in the bottom middle pic, it had a stain on it.
 My new clock before and after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment