Music

Saturday, July 21, 2012

day203.

After getting home this morning from the routes I went back to sleep til after noon. Ah I can't wait til this is over... tomorrow is the last day.
Sam is in Vegas right now with some of his mission buddies and with Tyson so I didn't get to hang out with him today. But I did go to the mall with Laney and that was a pretty good time. I got some way cute white heels with a bow on them but I think I'm going to take them back because they're too tall... Ahhh.
Anyway, I made my brownies for my sisters and I because we had a girl's night in our basement. We watched the movie "Now and Then" and gave each other facials, pedicures, and manicures kind of. It was fun. Des and Tash even went to the movie theater to get popcorn for us.

Boyfriend's shirt <3
 This dog kept barking at me this morning and I thought he was cute.

  Sorry I'm obsessed with my baby nephew.

 Cute things my boyfriend says. I know I'm being cheesy by posting this but I like it.



1 comment: