Music

Monday, July 30, 2012

day212.

This morning I had an interview with Sorenson Communications and I'm pretty sure I basically have the job if I want it.
I had a bit of time before work so I got a sandwich at Subway and took it to Vernon Worthen park to eat it by myself. It was just such a nice, overcast day. I usually just feel gloomy on days like today with no sun, but today was just so happy and beautiful for some reason.
After work I went and took a drug test. I'd never done that before so that was weird.
Then it was raining like crazy. Why is it raining so much this month?
So my friends Kyle, Luke, Nate, and two other guys just moved into this house in Bloomington and Kyle invited me over to check it out. It's pretty dang sweet and I am super jelly of the whole situation. He needed a bunch of stuff for the house so we went shopping at Walmart and stuff. When we came back, Luke was there, and his family came soon after to also check out the house. I left a while later cause let's just say... things got awkward. Yeah let's just say things got awkward. Okay.
I was then trying to meet Sam somewhere, and I told him I was waiting by our tree, but his phone has been weird with texting today I guess so it took him a while to know I was there. I happened to have my guitar so I pulled it out and did my little improvisation I like to do ya know. That was when my mom texted me saying Tasha was leaving for the trek (yeah, late at night, crazy huh) so I told Sam to just meet me at my house. He ended up following me all the way here.
He and I went with my mom and dad to drop off Tasha at the Stake Center with the buses and lots and lots of people. It was raining, just sprinkling, and it was perfect. Sam and I were spinning in circles, holding hands in the parking lot. Dancing. Laughing. Then I decided we should walk back to my house so we did.
I started falling asleep while we were watching Netflix so Sam left.

I like to roll down my windows even when it's raining a little.
 This mirror at Walmart makes me look ridiculously thin.
 I <3 blurry pictures.
 Jealous of their jam room.
 Kyle put on my pants...


No comments:

Post a Comment