Music

Friday, July 6, 2012

day188.

Friday Friday what happened Friday. This is what happens when I wait a whole day to write about the previous day... crap. Ummm.
I went to work of course. My family went to Dairy Queen to get ice cream.
Sam got home around 10:30 and I went to his house and we watched tv with his parents and Tyson. I fell asleep there but don't worry, my mom called me in the middle of the night to wake me up.
That's all I remember.
 My mom got these shoes for me at Ross. 
 My boss brought me a snicker doodle cookie and a black cherry smoothie. It was weird-tasting.
 Oh yeah I also went to the library after work and got some books.
 Best friend Kelsey drove all the way from Illinois to Colorado where her car broke down in a small town called Vail. She loved it though. This is a picture she sent me. Isn't she so beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment