Music

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

day206.

I woke up around 8:30 today so I could go with my sisters Kirsten and Tasha to Zion National Park. We rode the shuttle to the end of the line and hiked the Narrows. For some reason, I'd never done that in my life til today. We didn't hike the hole thing because of time, but we did swim around a bit in the river and it was super fun.
We met the rest of my family outside the park and got some really good shaved ice. Then we went back to St. George and got pizza at Pier 49. Mmmmm.
I was so excited to get home and shower off my fire plus river water smell. Sam came and picked me up and we went to his house. We had a barbecue with his family, Tyson, Seth, and Mark. We had home made ice cream, watched some TV, lit a few fireworks.
Sam's family is hilarious. He is the youngest of five boys, which means lots of playful harassment going around.
I love Sam. He is very good to me and I know without a doubt that he truly cares about me.


 We went swimming here on our way back from the hike.







Our hot after picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment