Music

Friday, July 13, 2012

day195.

Friday the 13th.
I woke up at 4 a.m. to go over Tony's route with him (the one I've only done once) before he goes out of town next week. I got home before 6 and went back to sleep thank goodness. Although during that sleep I had some of the strangest dreams..
Work work work.
Crap I forgot to call my grandpa and wish him a happy birthday. I wrote on his Facebook wall.. yeah I better call him soon. He's the best.
I helped my family make Navajo tacos for dinner.
Then I went to the most random place you'll never guess to try to record my song. I was interrupted my a text inviting me to a spontaneous over-nighter at Ty's cabin in Pine Valley. Although I'd already taken off my makeup and stuff, I rushed home and got some stuff together and met at Ty's for carpooling.
We squished into two cars - 11 of us - and off we went. We spent the night playing Catch Phrase, Mafia, looking at the stars, talking, and actually got some sleep.

I don't know why i look so ticked. This is about as natural as you get from me I guess.
 Beautiful day. Cool air plus a warm glow from the almost-sunset.
 Oh yeah my mom got me a new clock at the DI!
 At the cabin. I'm such a goof.
 Driving home early the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment