Music

Thursday, July 5, 2012

day187.

I made my awesome brownies today.
Also, I was pretty bored tonight and I made a super stupid recording. The words are all one take, cause I didn't care, so whatever. It was fun I guess.
And Sarah and I have funny conversations on Facebook sometimes so I took some screenshots of those. Isn't my life so exciting? I just want Sam to come home already. Kelsey is on her way here from Illinois !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we're going to go see her in Kanab!!! Oh and I guess if you wanna listen to my stupid recording.

Click here to listen to tonight's jammin.

I hate when I get in bed and realize I haven't taken any pictures all day long.



 Oh and this made me smile. Mostly because I had to wait almost 8 hours to get this text because Sam spends that many hours up on a tower doing work and he can't text me.

1 comment: