Music

Monday, July 30, 2012

day211.

I slept til at least 10 today, but when I went to church I was so tired, and went I got home from church I was still so tired. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hope I'm not dying.
But we seriously had the best dinner tonight. Best rolls. Mmmm.
So tonight I went to ward prayer but I only stuck around for about 20 minutes. I've gotten into this habit of slipping out of ward prayer randomly without saying anything and it's definitely better than awkwardly saying bye to people or something.
So I went to Ezra's house and hung out with a bunch of people. 9 of us played Phase Ten but only made it to the second phase before getting bored with it. It was fun but I left around 10:30.
I came home for a second.
Then Rory picked me up and we went for a nice drive. It felt so good with the windows rolled down at night. And we listened to way good music. He gave me the CD we listened to for most of the night and I'm stoked about it. Here's one of the songs we listened to tonight.

I found this shirt in my sister's drawer and I am mad that I didn't notice it was gone. PTM.
 Nephew love.

 Seriously how could you not love this place?
 Yet another sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment