Music

Monday, July 16, 2012

day198.

I got work off today because I was supposed to be camping with Sam and his family, but since he didn't get back from Page until late last night he obviously didn't leave to go camping til today. I couldn't go because I have to do the paper route for the next six days, but I decided to still not go to work because I had a headache and I just didn't feel like it. At least he's done going to Page forever!!
Sam came over to see me for a couple hours before he left because I hadn't seen him for 5 days. We made some mac & cheese and he made me put Mountain Dew in it instead of milk. It didn't taste very different but it was kinda weird.
He'll come back Wednesday. But then he's leaving again on Monday! #$^#@O$^$FMGNP
So I've been super lazy today, making cookies and lying around with my family and watching movies and stuff. When it's gloomy outside I never really feel like doing anything.
Sam's a sweetheart.

Oh and my plans for the rest of the night are to go to the library, paint my toenails, and try recording again. The secret place I recorded on Friday was way too echo-y. Way too much. It sounds like I added a whole bunch of reverb effects but I added none. Time to find a new place!




No comments:

Post a Comment