Music

Friday, July 20, 2012

day202.

Today was so weird. I was absolutely dreading doing the routes because of not getting any sleep at all. I got home after 9 a.m. and went to bed in my sister's room because she wasn't home and it's quieter back there than it is in my room. I woke up at 12:30 and Sam had texted me saying they were meeting at Denny's at 12:15 or something. I could've gone to the lake with them but my body said no. Desi came home and laid on her bed while I was still in there and watched One Tree Hill. I fell back asleep and when I woke up she was gone, and it was 4:30. I'm glad I got all that sleep but it sucks waking up when the day is pretty much over.
I took a shower and stuff. We ate some yummy teriyaki pork stuff.
Then I went to Sam's and we all hung out. Before I left I asked Sam to let me borrow one of his shirts again and spray it with his cologne so I could sleep in it tonight :)
Ahh.
I feel like I had something really cool to say today but I don't.

But here is something I found on lds.org:
"You have a heritage: Honor it.
You will meet sin: Shun it.
You have the truth: Live it.
You have a testimony: Share it."

Dark and blurry. Sam's shirt :)
 Another pretty sunrise.
 Baby is cute even when he's blurry!


No comments:

Post a Comment