Music

Monday, July 23, 2012

day205.

It was so nice not having to wake up early today, but it was still hard getting out of bed. I was tired at work too.
I went to dinner with my family at Red Lobster. Yum biscuits yum! Sam picked me up from there in his jeep and we went to RJ's house to meet some people. Sam, me, RJ, Natalee, Kiersten, and Tyson drove up to Central to have a fire and stuff at this place. Terik and Mark met us there. It's like this old house place thingy. It's super cool cause it has a big fire pit outside. Also, hanging from some trees are these chains and somehow they put a mattress on it. So Sam and I were swinging on that for a while. I MUST have one when I have my own place and I'm married and stuff.
We all went back to RJ's and Sam had to drive me home. On the way, we stopped and watched the lightning storm for a bit. It was way cool cause it wasn't raining or anything but there was lightning everywhere.
I smell like smoke now. And I have had hiccups for at least 5 minutes now.



RJ's dog had puppies! Soo cute.
 Dessert at Red Lobster. It was perfect.

 I make cute faces, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment