Music

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

day192.

I made a Facebook musician/band page today for my music. You can go to the page and "like" it by clicking HERE. I'll eventually get around to adding stuff on there so people actually know why I made the page!
Today was a pretty good day. Although I really need to move out of my parent's house. Possibly back to Provo. Unless someone wants to stop me...?
I went to Albertson's with my mom, Kirsten, and Connor and we saw Desi working there. It was her second day on  the job! Then I went to Sam's house and we drove over to RJ's house with Tyson and Jordan. Seth, Brett, and some other dude who's name I don't know were already there but I never saw RJ...
Then I came home. I'm chatting on Facebook with Sarah right now and she told me about this quote I found. It seriously gives me the chills and I become horrified just thinking of the possibility, but there's no doubt in my mind that it couldn't possibly be true.

"Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on Earth, the person  you became will meet the person you could have become."







No comments:

Post a Comment