Music

Sunday, July 8, 2012

day190.

Ahh what a sweet day.
Sam came to church with me. It's fun having Desi there now too.
I had a nice dinner with my family.
Tonight Sam and a bunch of his friends, including a couple he hadn't seen in a while, got together for a big Halo night. Right in the middle of it Sam left to come be with me. Even though at least 3 of his friends called him, he stayed at my house and played Boxers or Briefs with my family and I. He told me he'd stay an hour or two, but ended up staying over three hours hanging with my family and then cuddling with me.
It was just such a nice thing. I know he cares about me a lot, not only because he says so, but because he shows it.
:)


 Okay I know this is the saddest picture ever but even when he cries he is so cute. Don't worry, I made him smile right after this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment