Music

Thursday, July 19, 2012

day201.

The beginning of today was a little rough. I was finally tired when I did my paper routes.
In case you were wondering, driving around St. George at 4 in the morning is creepy, especially in certain places. I don't understand why people have to have creepy statues of people in their yards and stuff. Oh and I think I swallowed a bug today.
I came home and went to sleep until I had to get up and get ready for work. After work, I came home and got ready and went to Sam's. We all hung out and ate pizza and watched old Spongebob episodes.
Sam and I came to my house to hang out for a bit before going to see The Dark Knight Rises. Of course!!
And I know this is predictable and unoriginal, but it was the best movie. I loved every minute of it. I feel like anyone who has to post about how they were "disappointed" or "the movie wasn't that great" is just trying to be different. I don't know, if they really do have that opinion, what were they expecting from the movie? Perfection? I believe the greatest things receive the greatest criticism.

Oh and it's 3:56 a.m. and I got home not long ago from the midnight premiere. Guess who doesn't get to go to bed? Yeah I get to leave in about 20 minutes to do the routes again! Yay!



This was a double rainbow but the other one was faint, plus it was hard enough getting just one in this shot with self timer.
 My Instagram version of the sunrise this morning.
 Some sunflowers I've somehow overlooked many times.
 Just some flowers on a tree in front of Sam's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment