Music

Sunday, July 1, 2012

day183.

I just smushed a bug on my screen. Ew.

Church was good today. Heard the testimony of a guy who got out of jail a week ago. Interesting stuff.
I went home and had a delicious dinner with my family before making my way over to Sam's house. His brother got married yesterday, so all his siblings and their spouses were in town, plus a few kids. Sam has 5 older brothers, and now he's the only one not married yet.
We sat around the pool, watched the cute kids named Crew and Sully, and I can't remember the girl's name. But they were so cute. I caught an itty bitty baby lizard in the backyard!
Sam's family is so awesome. They're always cheering. They cheered when I first got there, cheered when Sam and I came outside to watch the kids so they could play volleyball in the pool, and cheered when we found firewood. I love it!
Sam and I came to my house for a bit cause my mom wanted us to, and we also visited Desi at Subway for her last day of work. But when my mom found out that Sam's whole family was in town, she made us go back over there. We were there for a bit before we went to RJ's house to see all the same people as last night. That place is seriously so cool. They have a fridge just for drinks.

Goodnight.


I wore one of Kelsey's dresses to church today.
 I got home and found that Sam left his hat in my car :)

No comments:

Post a Comment