Music

Friday, July 27, 2012

day209.

Today went by really fast.
Sam brought me some nachos and a Mountain Dew from Taco Bell today while I was at because he knows I love them.
After work I came home and my mom made me finally get around to hanging up a picture that fell off my wall weeks ago. After that I was on a roll cause I hung up a whole bunch of stuff and reorganized my room. It looks awesome in here I must say.
Ryan Porter picked me up around 9:30. He's a friend I've known since high school who I've only seen once since he got home off his mission back in October. He took me to see the new Step Up movie. I thought it was really cool cause I like watching people dance like that. But now I wish I was all cool and sexy and that I could dance like that. Oh well.


I think it's crazy how different I look in two pictures that were taken only hours apart. All I did on the first one was an Instagram filter. What the?

My clock collection as of now: 12! Sam gave me the one on the bottom right a couple days ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment