Music

Saturday, July 7, 2012

day189.

Okay so today I finished season 2 of Pretty Little Liars and didn't start getting ready for the day til well past noon. I got all prettied up in a dress and curly hair for the fun of it. I finished writing a song today. I'll try recording it in some way, because I think it's a really good one. It has potential. Tasha and I got snow cones today.
Sam and I had planned yesterday to drive to the temple today just to look at it and stuff together, but that didn't really happen. But he picked me up around 6 and we went to Beijing Buffet for dinner. After that we went to Brett's dad's house to watch UFC for the next 4 hours.
Sam was driving me home and suddenly we were in front of the temple. I was surprised and it's always nice to see that beautiful building lit up at night.







No comments:

Post a Comment