Music

Thursday, July 26, 2012

day208.

What a day. If I could even begin to explain all the thoughts and feelings I have running through my mind right now. If you even had the slightest idea what I'm thinking.

Well work was fun today. You should've seen me out there with my clippers doing work. I visited my mom at her work afterwards, then went home to shower and make myself decent-looking. I went to Ulta and bought some new lipstick, then to Target and bought a new shirt. Then I went to Luke's apartment to meet him, Nate, and Kyle. We jammed and it was so super awesome. It's been a long time since I've had friends I can jam with. I used to do stuff like that fairly often when I lived in Provo, and I haven't really jammed with anyone since Chase. They're all way talented and have lots of cool stuff, and so hopefully it turns into something awesome. We'll see.
I came home and Sam came over with his new jeep because he wants to work things out or something. I don't know.

Wish my hair would grow back at 10x the speed.





2 comments:

  1. Omgomg, I was wondering where those pictures with the pavilion were, then I went running past it last night, it's right by the institute huh!

    ReplyDelete