Music

Saturday, July 28, 2012

day210.

Who are you?

Oh okay. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but the first thing I do in the morning is look at my phone, like I'm sure lots of people do. So if I wake up and it's early and I'm still half asleep, weird things happen. I'll look at my notifications for all the different things and for some reason they just seem so weird to me as I read them all. Then I re-wake up a few hours later and realize how normal they were. I don't know why I just wrote this. Maybe someone should send me a weird text that I can wake up to and we'll see how I react to that.

Anyway. I made more stuff for my room today. Also, my mom was really bored today. At one point she was running, chasing my little sister around the house while they both laughed hysterically. And so what did we do to cure her boredom? Went shopping of course. But it's not like my mom bought anything. Nope, just me. We went to Urban Renewal, our favorite store to go to together, and I bought some shirts. They're the top left and middle pictures in the collage below. I also got some shoes. They didn't have any clocks today though, so we went to the D.I. and I got this weird one that I can put pictures in or something. It's almost tacky.

So tonight Sam picked me up and took me to see Ice Age. I got this new Pepsi at the gas station beforehand, it's the Paradise Mango kind and it's soo good. The movie was pretty funny, and Sam thinks they should make a movie just about the squirrel. Every flippin time the squirrel came on the screen he would say "Yes! Yes!" Afterward, we went to Arctic Circle and got ice cream cones.

We came to my house and talked to my mom for a bit. She made fun of me, Sam made fun of me, the usual teaming-up people do to make fun of me. My mom laughs at everything.

Sam and I sat in my room and just listened to this song and a few other ones until he left.


 I came across this little booklet that the senior cheerleaders put together for me when I was a junior. They made one for all the cheerleaders and each senior wrote on a different page. It's cute.
 Weird clock.
 My mom was creepin on Sam and I and took this picture from our balcony.
 I love the sky.
 He just won't smile when I try to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment