Music

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

day200.

Oh my gosh I've been doing this for 200 days people!

Today was a really good day. After doing the papers I came home and went for that run I wanted to do yesterday. First time running for reals pretty much since I moved back here, which is super sad. Work was good, I had a lot of talking time with Allyson which I always like.
Des called me after work and asked me to bring her something to her while she was working, so I did that. Then Sam asked me to meet he and Tyson at Ross, so I did. Then we went to Best Buy so Tyson could buy a new computer. We went to Cafe Rio, and Laney met us there. Sam and Tyson left, so Laney and I went to Village Inn for their free pie before going to Institute. It was the last class of the summer and it was such a good lesson. I learned so much but I don't even know what to repeat here. I bought the manual for the class weeks ago but I can't find it. I'll look for it again and as soon as I find it I'll post some interesting things from it, along with my insights. Cause I know my insights are so interesting. Right.

Today I really wanted to say how grateful I am for my best friend Kelsey Barber Lythgoe. I know I mention her a lot but today I remembered some of the things she's done for me that I can't imagine anyone else doing for me. Right before I moved back here from Provo, a few people up there were saying bad things about me, some of which were true, some of which weren't. One of these particular people didn't know hardly anything about me but had a problem with me for reasons.
Anyway, I don't even remember where I was when this happened or what the whole story was, but at some point, Kelsey went to see this guy. He lived just a few houses down from us. She knocked on his door alone knowing lots of people would be there, with the courage to stand up for me. She had a long, heartfelt talk with this guy, in tears as she often is when in such situations, and an understanding was reached. I'm just so so grateful that I have a friend who loves me SO much that she will do anything for me because she hates to see me get hurt. Just thinking about Kelsey walking over there without me even knowing she was going to warms my heart so much, as cheesy as that sounds. I love you Kelsey! I couldn't ask for a better friend. You are my sister in so many ways.

Please listen to this song. It is beautiful. I can't believe I haven't listened to the Album Leaf in such a long time. I used to listen all the time back in high school, but it's been a while.

 Sisters.
 One of my favorite days with Kelsey ever. Time goes by and things change so fast but she'll always be my best friend!
And then a picture from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment