Music

Saturday, July 14, 2012

day196.

Going places I've never been........ unintentionally.



So we drove back from the cabin really early this morning, so I got home and slept some more. I woke up and got ready and went to Sam's house to grab some clothes and stuff his mom had put together for me to pick up. You see, the plan was that I'd be in Kanab, and he'd meet me there on his way home from Page and then we'd drive home together at the end of the night.
Anyway. So I went to Kanab! I'm pretty sure it was only my third time there ever, and my first time driving myself. I had never even been to Kelsey's house before, and she's my bestest friend! That's why I went, to spend the day with she and Tyler and Sam. Only, because of the rain, Sam has to stay another day in Page so he didn't get to come :(
Well we ate at this place called Denny's Wigwam, went to cool gift shops, visited Moqui's cave, visited the Kanab "Angel's landing", and spent a lot of time at her house with her family. I even got to dye Brooke's hair, which is quite an accomplishment because Brooke basically has a long fro, which means lots of hair. It was a wonderful day.
I drove home at night by myself.
I was listening to Explosions In The Sky on the way home and I just hate that they thought of the line "All of a sudden I miss everyone" first because I honestly think that at random times quite often.
At one point I passed a deer warning sign, then I saw a deer and it scared me really bad, at which moment I realized the song I was listening to is called "It's natural to be afraid."
I kept wanting to turn off my headlights for just a second to see how dark it was because there was no one around but me for a while, but I was too scared that I'd turn them back on and there would be someone/something standing in front of me like in the movies.
I miss Sam. At least I had his shirt from his bag of stuff, and I wore it driving home. Before I got into bed I sprayed his cologne all over me and now it smells like him.

LOTS of pictures!
Oh, and I'm starting to do songs again.
I bought a shirt before leaving town.
 Kelsey's puppy Winter!

 Best friends.



 A love like theirs.

 120-year-old cash register.
 So beautiful.
 Sam's shirt!
 My friendship necklace. Kelsey's is the same but dark green.


No comments:

Post a Comment