Music

Monday, July 9, 2012

day191.

After work today I went to Walmart to pick up a few needed items. I also got some Baby Ruth candy bars because I know Sam likes them and I wanted to have them for the movie.
So yeah we went to The Amazing Spiderman tonight. I love movies, especially action movies. Ahhh Emma Stone. Spiderman. I want to be Spiderman.. but a girl... just so I can swing around and climb buildings and stuff ya know?
Well after the movie we climbed a roof and that's as good as it gets for me. And I'm perfectly fine with that.
We got some Frosty's at Wendy's then went to the spinny park. It's crazy how many people are there at night, especially parents with little kids. So there we are, Sam and I sitting on the grass watching people play, when a cop comes and tells everyone to leave. "See those houses right there? Nobody lives in them. There'd be no one to hear you scream." Oookay creepy!

 The juiciest, sweetest plum I've ever eaten, and my bite is kinda shaped like a heart, so of course I had to take a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment