Music

Sunday, July 22, 2012

day204.

I'd be lying if I said my life isn't really really weird and random sometimes.



Today was the last day I had to do Tony's routes, thank heavens, because I don't think I could have survived one more day. I came home and slept til I had just enough time to run to church. I got to play the piano for the choir today. After church Sam came over and we hung out with my family for a bit. We were both so tired so we mostly chilled in my room. He came with me to my ward prayer, then we drove around and ended up at the temple, so we got out and walked around. It was beautiful and lots of people were there but it was so hot even at night. We went back to my house and turned on the Prince of Egypt on my laptop (we'd started it before ward prayer). Halfway through my laptop decided to just turn off, but I was fine with that cause I just wanted to sleep. Sam had his arms around me and let me just lie there. I told him he couldn't leave without saying bye, so at 2 a.m. he woke me up and kissed me goodnight and left. I found out later that he had to drive home in a thunderstorm.. in his jeep with no top. Poor guy haha. It was such a wonderful day with him though.

Cutie nephews.
 Cutie boyfriend.
 Cutie... tree and sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment